Marine Engineering Colleges In India
Marine Engineering is a branch of science that involves the study of design, installation, construction as well as operation and support of the equipment and systems which control marine vehicles.You can obtain the B. E. / B. Tech. degree for Marine Engineering:
The candidate has to:
- Pass 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Minimum age for candidates are as mentioned in prospectus with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- Marine Engineering and Research Institute (MERI)
- Annamalai University, Faculty of Engineering Technology, Annamalai Nagar.
- College Of Engineering (Andhra University), Waltair, Visakhapatnam-530003
- College of Engineering, Guindi, Chennai
- College of Engineering, Waltair.
- Directorate General of Shipping, Jahaj Bhavan, Ballard Estate, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Mumbai-400001
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineering(GRSE) Ltd, 5 Dr.R.N.Tagor Road,Kolkata-700056
- IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai-400076
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, 179, Kalidas Road, Dehradun-248001
- Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad-500027
- International Institute of Maritime Science through IIT-JEE sector-8, Haldia Township-721607
- International Marine Communication Centre, 134/3 R.H. Road, near Luz Corner, Mylapore, Chennai-600004
- KLE Engineering College, Belgaum.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Hay bunder, Seweri, Mumbai-400033
- Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training(MANET), MIT Campus,Paud Road, Pune-411038
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
- Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Hay Bunder Road, Mumbai–400033
- Marine Engineering Research Institute, P-19, Taratolla Rd, Kolkata-700088
- Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering, Eastern express highway, Near Everad Ngr., Chunabhatti, Chembur, Mumbai-400002
- R L Institute of Nautical Science, Madurai, T.V.R.Nagar, Aruppukottai Road, Madurai-625022
- Shipbuilders Industry Society of Goa's Institute of Maritime Studies, ISBT Complex, Bogda, Vasco Da Gama – 403802
- T.S. Chanakya, Karaus, New Mumbai-400706
- The Calcutta Technical School, 110 S N Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013
- The Shipping Corporation of India , Shipping House, 245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai-400021
- Tolani Maritime Institute, Sangurli Road,Post:Induri, Tal:Maval, Dist:Pune-410507
- Vasavi College of Engineering, 9-5-81, Ibrahim Bagh, Hyderabad.
4 yearsFees Structure
Course fee varies according to institutes. Usually it is around Rs.22, 000/+Taxes per semester. It includes the Tuition & Development Fee + Library Fee & Periodical Examination Fees.
Some campus charge Marine additional fees for workshop, swimming, Ship-in-Campus Training, etc.
Fees can be paid in easy installments. Institutes are to be informed in that case.
*AMET University offers M. Tech. in Marine engineering management. It is a post graduate or PG Programme. The course study has been designed by keeping in view the middle and the senior level of the marine industries. The course offers core marine engineering subjects and management subjects.
Eligibility: Candidates require a Degree in Marine / Mechanical Engineering. Candidates are selected to the course based on merit, group discussion and personal interview. Age eligibility criteria are notified to the candidates through prospectus.
Andhra University College of engineering offers M.E/M. Tech Marine Engineering degree.
Are You Preparing Seriously For 2017 Placement Tests?
Click Here To Know What Placement Success Book (Hard Copy) Contains & Know How To Order This Book